Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You Know Your Belly is Getting Big When...


Yes I actually went to work yesterday morning wearing two different shoes! Lol, you think I would have noticed when I slipped them on or while I was walking around. Nope! I didn't notice until I was walking into work! I seriously started laughing out loud! I have never actually worn two different shoes anywhere. It didn't help that my belly is big or the dress I wore that day was long. But really? Spencer definitely got a good laugh out of it!

I guess my belly is getting big!

6 comments:

Cheryl and Tyler said...

Wow. That is an awesome story! haha!!

The Oman Family said...

LOL! That is hilarious! Wow!! I had a great laugh from that one!!

Maija-Liisa said...

Ha ha that is a great! We are excited to see you guys tonight!

Shane and Jena Rowley said...

I LAUGHED forever. This picture is great. It was fun having you guys over the other night. Lets do it again.

MJ said...

That's hilarious! I can't wait to see you soon. :)

Becki said...

Lol!! Tiff that is awesome. : )