Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010

For Easter weekend, we celebrated by enjoying conference with family and being spiritually fed. Although Easter was "technically" over I'm a very traditional girl and I still had to get my fill of Easter. So for Family Night we had an Easter egg hunt and dyed eggs. It was a lot of fun! There are some things in life that no matter how old you get are still just as fun.

I hid a bunch of little eggs around our apartment for Spencer to find, some easy & some hard. It was a lot of fun watching him try to find them.
Success...

Funny story...I had hid 24 little eggs so Spencer pulled them out to count and make sure we had found all 24. Well every time he counted he only came up with 23. I was trying to remember for the life of me where I possibly could of put that last one. I was certain that he had found all of them, but then again I am pregnant and sometimes I forget things...We looked around for a bit but figured we are moving soon enough that we'd find it then. I was still a little bugged that I couldn't remember where the last egg was. Then later that night I was sitting on the couch and looked in the plastic bag Spencer carried around and sure enough hiding under the grassy stuff was the last egg!! I knew my memory wasn't that bad! :)

Then we dyed our eggs. We aren't the most creative people in the world but we still had fun writing on our eggs and dying them.




Our creativity at it's best

Baby Taylor enjoyed it as well, even if he was in my belly! Easter marked 31 weeks and counting!

1 comment:

The Oman Family said...

I love the Freedom run shirt :) Fun eggs! I can't believe you are down to single digits in weeks!!