Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December Craziness!

December was absolutely insane and I'm always way behind in updating the latest events of our life. First off, we went to Festival of Trees which I have always loved. It is truly amazing to see how people can decorate a Christmas tree. It makes mine look pretty dismal. My best friend Melinda was in charge of decorating a tree this year for the medical wives association she belongs to. I spent a few hours one night shopping with her, we had a lot of fun. This tree is the final product! I love it, isn't she amazing!

Our little Christmas tree...dismal in comparison but I still love it.

Then my family had our annual Back to Bethlehem dinner which is one of my favorite traditions. We enjoyed delicious food and even better company.

This is us playing the infamous bells! My little brother Dalen spent a few hours adding more chords to the songs this year. It was a bit of an adventure for our non-musically talented family but it was still a lot of fun!


We then had the Taylor Family Christmas party which is always a ton of fun thanks to Carrie and all the time and effort she puts into it. You are amazing! We enjoyed a great dinner, decorated a cookie or two, did a candy gift exchange, had a baby photo guessing contest and enjoyed being together. It was a great night!

Spencer playing "Ring around the Rosies" with his nieces.

The girls enjoying their Cheetos! So cute!

Opening and exchanging our Candy/treats gifts.


Last but definitely not least, we went to a party with a bunch of Spencer's guy friends from High School, they call themselves the "Fun Boys." They are a great group of guys, we once again enjoyed a delicious dinner and spent most of the time watching BYU win their bowl game! Go Cougars!

It was a great month!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

I CANT BELIEVE YOUR PREGNANT!!!! Congrats Tiffany, that is so exciting for you. When are you due?

MJ said...

Awe...I love my best friend Tiff. Thanks for coming shopping with me. It wouldn't have been the same without your help!

It was great to talk to you today, even if I was a little distracted by my splashing two year old.

Such cute Christmas pictures. Sad I didn't get to see you this December, but hopefully soon!