Friday, January 15, 2010

It's a Boy!

In case you haven't heard...


Spencer and I had our ultrasound appointment on Tuesday and we found out that we are having a boy! We are really excited! The only problem is we have absolutely NO boy names! Good thing we have til June to think of something.

In case this is the first time you are hearing about me being pregnant...sorry! I am not a big fan of announcing things, I think it comes with the "White personality" that I have. So FYI, I am almost 20 weeks along and my due date date is June 7th. I've had a really great pregnancy thus far and can't complain one bit. Spencer and I are really excited and can't wait for our little guy to come!

11 comments:

Danielle said...

No way! Congratulations! I am so excited for you two!

We really need to get together when you're in Salem one of these days. :)

Jessica GaleForce said...

I was gonna say...SURPRISE I had no idea ;) Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of your little pregnant belly!

Rachel said...

Yay! Hurray for babies :). We're really excited for you two!

-Rachel and Mike Kitto

The Dahle's said...

Congrats Tiff! How exciting! I am due June 18th and find out what I'm having the 25th!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are SO MUCH FUN!! You guys are going to be such awesome parents, this little boy is very lucky. Congratulations :) Can't wait for him to come!

Dane Adam said...

What about "Dane." It's worked for me so far.

Kara and Todd said...

Your not a white personality, are you???

grant + brittany said...

Congratulations! I hope my first is boy! Glad to hear everything is going well and that your pregnancy is going good. :)

Covey said...

Tiff! I'm so excited for you guys! We will have two cute little guys that can play in playgroup (if we are both still in Provo) :) I can't wait to see you again. I'll bet you are the cutest pregnant mama. Love you lots!

Covey said...

Tiff! I keep trying to leave you a post and I don't know if it's working. I'm so excited for you guys! Yay for cute little boys! Sure love you and hope you are feeling well.

Emily B said...

Hey Tiffany. It's Emily Ficklin. I hope you don't mind that I've been blog stalking you. Congratulations on the new baby. I can't wait to see pictures of him this summer. And boy names are hard. Good luck.