Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Time

Christmas is one of my all time favorite Holidays. I love everything about it. I love putting up decorations, listening to music, eating more food than I should and mostly I just love spending time with family.

Christmas Eve we spent the night at the Taylor's house. We enjoyed a delicious dinner with some great Chili!

We then opened up the gifts that each sibling got each other. Steve and Alyssa had us this year and they gave us a great gift that we will definitely use. Every time that we go camping we always ask to borrow one of their sleeping bags because it's the exact same one that Spencer has. We always zip the two together to stay warm. So they got us a sleeping bag that was made for 2. It's great!

The box was almost as big as me

We had Ashley and we got her some earrings, headphones and a black scarf.

Carrie and Camille both excited about Carrie's new movie.


Christmas morning we spent with the Taylors opening gifts and eating a great breakfast. I love Christmas morning breakfast! Then we headed to our house and opened the gifts we got for each other. Spencer got me some great earrings, an apple slicer, Ipod speakers that I love, a timer and a water bottle. I got Spencer shoes, a shirt, tie, bowl with lids and star trek. It was a great Christmas.

We then headed to my house for Christmas dinner with my family. It was really quiet with two of my siblings on missions right now. It was just Spencer, me, my little sister Kara and her husband Todd, my little brother Dalen and my parents. We opened the gifts from my parents and enjoyed spending time with them. We played a game called "White lies" where depending on the color of stone you get you either have to tell the truth or lie about certain things. It was really fun! Let's just say Spencer and I should never be liars. We are horrible at it!

Spencer's favorite gift by far is his new football. He loves it!

We also got a video camera and a beautiful framed picture of my entire family. Now I just need to find a place to put it.
It was a wonderful Christmas, I'm just sad it will be a another year before it comes again!

No comments: