Friday, October 23, 2009

Conference Weekend in St. George!

We decided to go to St. George with my family for the conference weekend. On Thursday night we went and saw Aida at the Tuacahn. I love the music from Aida, it's so powerful and inspiring. It was good and definitely one of those shows I'll never get sick of.

Then on Friday the boys went golfing while the girls went to the temple. We were balancing the spiritual and physical aspects of our lives. :) I gave Spencer the camera so here are the boys golfing, my dad included! Go Dad!


Dalen showing them how it's done!My brother-in-law Todd golfing away

Last the best of all....check out that form!

Then Saturday and Sunday we enjoyed the words of the Prophets and Apostles. It was such a good conference, so inspiring and uplifting. Loved it!!

The family watching conference

I love my parents! They multi-tasked by doing family history too.

What Spencer really does during conference...checks the football scores! ;)

Just enjoying our trip!

2 comments:

Cheryl and Tyler said...

I love your hair cut! And I love how your blog still has spring fever haha. Don't worry, I just took down a sign in my kitchen a couple weeks ago that had spring on it and we've had these snowman cup things around our house this whole year. See you at the Halloween party!

Jessica GaleForce said...

Looks like you guys have a great! family tradition going on there. Conference was really awesome wasn't it! Which talk was your favorite? I would have to say I enjoyed Elder Hollands talk the most!