Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Birthdays & More

So as always I'm behind on my postings! I take lots of pictures and then forget I ever took them. Then when I go to upload pictures I want I find all these other great ones. So here is a quick recap of events from June!

On Father's day, my mom had the greatest idea, we had Sunday Dinner on the patio! Yes we literally moved our kitchen table onto our patio outside and had our formal Sunday Dinner. It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun!
Then of course being Fathers Day we all pitched in and got our Dad the Original Star Trek Series. He is a big fan! The card that my sisters' and I created was pretty amazing! We we're all proud of it!


Later in June we had two birthdays one for Kinners our little niece who just turned 3 and one for my sister Chantel who turned the big 21! Kinners is such a sweetheart and you can't help but fall in love with her. She loves to call me Auntie Tiffany and it melts my heart! I sure love that girl! Here she is in her adorable "Cinderella dress" that has become her new favorite outfit!

Kinners got a little cell phone for her birthday and Spencer pretended to call her! This was the adorable picture I caught of them on their phones! So cute!


Then for Chantel's birthday we had the good ole breakfast for dinner. It was delicious! I could eat breakfast anytime! Here is Chantel and her wonderful cake! I just love her face in this picture, the classic 'you never know how to act when people are singing to you!'


And this is what Chantel had been waiting days for...the new Jonas Brothers CD!! This was the gift that Spencer and I got for her! She was excited! Happy Birthday Chan! We love you!

1 comment:

Kara and Todd said...

For a while I thought I was going to be on this post... Maybe next one??? ;) Jk.