Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July Birthdays!

So July is a month of Birthdays in my family! A few Sundays ago we celebrated 4 Birthdays, yes 4! My sister Kara, Cousin Jeni, Aunt Karla and cousin Tyson all were born on July 13th! Pretty crazy so we had a celebration. Karla wasn't in town but my cousin Kaylor turned 16 the end of June and wasn't here to celebrate so we was part of the birthday bash as well.

I would have to admit the best part of the day was when we pulled out each of the ice cream cakes only to find every Mothers nightmare...my mom had given them my name instead of Kara's to put on the Birthday cake! LOL! So the birthday cake said "Happy Birthday Tiffany" Oops....So my little brother Branden got a little creative and wipe off my name and added Kara's with a toothpick and her name on a card! Lol, it was a classic moment. Kara was a good sport to laugh about it! We love you Bear!!
This is my cousin Jeni, she is such a sweetheart. She has the most creative mind and go do just about anything she puts her mind too. She is an amazing woman! Happy B-day Jen!
This is Tyson! What a stud! I sure love this kid, he is determine to succeed in life and has such a friendly personality! What a good guy!

Kaylor turned the big 1-6! I swear she can't be that old, wow time flies!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Oh how I love you! I love looking at those pictures and wishing that I would have stuck around to get one with you too. I guess I'll just have to do the half marathon with you to get a picture of us running together! :) No, seriously though, I've been thinking about it...and I think I want to do it. I need to call you and ask you about the details. :)