Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Branden's Graduation

My little brother Branden who I LOVE and ADORE has graduated from High school and is getting ready to go on a mission! We are so proud of him! He is such an amazing guy who has the biggest heart and the greatest clothes! :) Here our a few pics of the big day!

The whole family, well mostly!
Not the greatest pic of Spencer and I but Branden (as always) looks good! :)
My sisters, me and the graduate! Do we even look related?
The proud Dad!!

This was the gift that Spencer and I got him. It's one of my favorite Dr Suess books, especially for graduates!

Congratulations Branden! We Love you!

1 comment:

Kara and Todd said...

Were you saying you really don't think we look alike? cuz i don't think we do. But when i ask people, they tell me we all look a lot alike! Hmmm. Interesting. Good pics sis.