Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WICKED!


























I absolutely love the musical/play WICKED! I fell in love with the music years ago when a friend introduced it to me and have been obsessed ever since. I've seen it a few times in other locations of the world but it finally made it's way to Salt Lake where we went to see it with the family.


We ate dinner at Benihana's. It like Teppanyaki, where they make the food right in front of you. It's been a family tradition to eat there about once a year, it was Spencer's first time and of course he loved it, it's food! We had a mixture of steak, chicken and shrimp with fired rice and veggies. It was delicious. I would have enjoyed it more but I was so worried we wouldn't make it on time to the play. We did of course and it was AMAZING!!!


I love everything about this play, the music, the characters, the storyline, the costume, the creativity. I love it all!! It is just amazing! I didn't want it to end!! I could seriously watch the play again and again and never get sick of it. I love it!

1 comment:

The Oman Family said...

Was Spencer praising Benihana's because of all the food?
Wicked was awesome! I am glad we got to go. It was fun seeing you guys there!