Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Piano and a Baptism


Saturday was a good day. My little brother, who is an AMAZING pianist (I'm not bias), had an individual piano competition and it was really exciting! He has been playing the piano for years and I get to hear him play all the time at home, but I've never seen or heard him play in a competition. It was great for me to see how emotionally involved he was with both of his pieces. He played what he really felt, it was great. He did amazing and the judges gave him a score of 39 points out of 40! We we're all really excited for him as you can tell!



Then later that night we were able to go to a baptism for Kristi. Kristi is someone my mom met randomly at the airport about a year and a half ago. She lives in Clearfield and has been meeting with the missionaries for a while now. She has had a bit of a rough life but is such a sweetheart. She is a single mother of two and has a strong testimony of the gospel. My mom and her have stayed good friends and when Kristi made the decision to be baptized, she asked my dad to baptize her. It was a neat experience for the whole family, Spenc and I included!

1 comment:

Jessica GaleForce said...

You know you never know who you will touch just by opening your mouth. Your parents are great! Tell them Hi and that I love them!! next time you see them :)