Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Conference Weekend!

Conference weekend was great. Spencer and I had a lot of fun listening to conference and enjoying time together. We watched both Saturday sessions at our apartment. We had a neighborhood BBQ in between sessions which was a lot of fun. It was pretty funny when the boys were all outside preparing the hamburgers and the girls were all inside talking and i found myself outside more with the boys than with the girls. I think it had something to do with the fact that all of the other girls were "moms" and I don't quite fit that category yet! It was pretty funny!

Then Spencer headed off to priesthood and it was a girls night out! :)

My sister Kara, my best friend Becki and I went out to dinner at Cracker Barrel were Kara and Becki both used to work. It was a trip down memory lane for both of them! Then we spent the evening talking. It was a lot of fun and it is amazing how much you can talk about and for so long! Thanks girls!


Spencer and I spent Sunday at my family's house watching conference and enjoying the delicious food my mom prepared. She is amazing! We had German pancakes for breakfast, a meat tray and brownies for lunch and Chicken and rice for dinner. Spencer loved it! :)

Spencer also loves playing with my family dog. He's a little poodle named Harvy! Spencer loves to blow in Harvy's face cause Harvy goes crazy licking the air he blows! It's pretty funny to watch! Here is a great example of how the two of them play.


Last but not least, conference was absolutely amazing! I am always so sad when it's over. I wish we had it more often than just twice a year. It is a great reminder of what we're doing right and what we can do to be better! We loved it and it was a great weekend!








No comments: