Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving Pumpkins & First Date


For Family Home Evening Spencer and I bought pumpkins and carved them. It was a lot of fun! As you can tell from the picture Spencer definitely helped me with the carving process but what good husband wouldn't help! We also don't have a lot of creativity but we ended up with some fun faces! It was a lot of fun and we even roasted the pumpkin seeds which I love!!



Then yesterday it was our one year mark from our first date. So to celebrate we went back to Baskin Robbins where we had our first "date" and each got an ice cream cone. It is crazy to think that a year ago we had only just met and here we are married! It is amazing how fast life can change but I love it and couldn't be happier! :)

3 comments:

The Oman Family said...

Sam and I always struggle with creative faces for our pumpkins. We haven't even carved ours for this year...maybe we will just let the girls paint them.... Your pumpkins look good.

MJ said...

Happy Anniversary you two! How can you say that you're not very creative with so many cool party plans?!? You two make a great Adams family couple...but Spencer does need to be shorter than you for that to really work, doesn't he? I don't know why I remember Gomez being shorter than morticia, but you sure make a hot morticia Tiff!

Rohan Shearer said...

Congratulations on your one year date anniversary! I still have your CD in my car for next time I see you. Good thing you both knew what kind of ice cream the other got!