Monday, September 7, 2009

Miniature Golf


Spencer bought a Starving Student card last year, that has all these great deals on it. The expiration was September 1st and I really wanted to go Miniature golfing on the buy one get one free deal. So for FHE we went miniature golfing at Cascade. It was a lot of fun.

We had a little bet going, that whoever won owed the other an ice cream. This is Spencer's way of making it more competitive and truthfully I love ice cream!!

So it was on, first hole....yep Spencer gets a hole in one...of course
Pure Luck...

Then a few holes later, Spencer did it again!! This is me getting his ball out after the hole in one.
So after the first 9 holes our score was Spencer 23 Tiff 28

It was on the last 9 holes that I made up the difference. I distracted Spencer a few times by taking random pictures like this

and Spencer got a little creative with his golfing style which gave me the edge the last round.

And after all 18 holes we ended up tied! LOL! Ice cream for both of us!

It was a lot of fun and I love doing little things like this with Spencer. So fun!

No comments: