Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Great Weekend!


We had a great weekend the last week of February. It started with a wedding for one of my best friends Jill. Jill and I have been friends since the 9th grade. I love everything about her. She is so fun to be around and truly a great friend. All through High School Jill, Cort and I did lots together, even as we all went off to college we stayed in touch and when we all turned 21 we found ourselves together again at MTC! I went off to the Baltics, Jill to Chicago and Cort to Washington. Cort got married, then me and now Jill!

Here we are together again at Jill's wedding! Isn't she beautiful!

Jill and Richi coming out of the temple as Husband and Wife!!!
It was a great day and I was glad to be a part of it!


Then on Saturday we went up to Tooele to spend time with Sam, Anna & family. We ALWAYS love going up to visit them. It is a nice break from real life for us and we LOVE being with them. Their 3 kids are to die for. They are all so adorable in their own ways and we love spending time with them.

We enjoyed a delicious dinner (thanks to Anna), played a few rounds of Monopoly Deal Card game where Anna won almost every time! Spencer and I even tried cheating one time for fun and Anna still ended up winning! We then went to church with them Sunday and enjoyed more food! It was great and we can't wait to do it again! Thanks guys for letting us come.

This is Spencer reading to the kids. Aren't they all so cute?

1 comment:

The Oman Family said...

We love having you guys over! The kids talk about you all the time! I am ready to play monopoly and win again, so come on up!