Saturday, February 7, 2009

Date Night to Comedy Sportz!


We had a great date night the other night. My roommate Brittany who I lived with for about a year wanted to get together and we figured what better way to hang out than to set her up! :) So we set her up with Spencer's roommate Ben. It was a lot of fun! We went to a little Chinese restaurant in Orem for dinner where they gave us mounds of food! Spencer loves leftovers so it worked out great. Then it was off to Comedy Sportz which is always a lot of fun! Our stamps on our hands said "I'm cool!" We liked that! We had a lot of fun! Brittany's laugh is contagious and between Spencer, Ben and comedy sportz we were laughing all night!

3 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

We love comedy sports too! Tiffany, I LOVE your hair, it looks so good!! I really think it looks great on you, and it's always nice to have a change. So question, what program do you use to scrapbook all of your pictures?

Kara and Todd said...

Look at you, you little scrapblogger!!! Cute pics!!! I'm glad to see you actually blogging now. ;) See ya.

MJ said...

Oh I love your pages...do you do them on photoshop? They look great. What a great date night.